Researcher discovers potential alien corpses

According to carbon dating determined by the National Autonomous University of Mexico, one of the bodies is supposedly 700 years old while the other one is 1800 years old

On September 12, two “non-human” beings were presented to Mexico’s congress by journalist and researcher Jamie Maussen, an expert on unidentified objects and phenomena. According to CBS News, Maussan brought two boxes containing the small decayed bodies of extraterrestrials recovered in Peru back in 2017. According to carbon dating determined by the National Autonomous University of Mexico, one of the bodies is supposedly 700 years old while the other one is 1800 years old. This revelation comes after the U.S. conducted a hearing on extraterrestrials back in July which confirmed that the government had evidence of “non-human biologics.” The beings presented in Mexico are quite small and have a slender waist with three fingers on each hand and elongated heads. “This is the first time it (extraterrestrial life) is presented in such a form and I think there is a clear demonstration that we are dealing with non-human specimens that are not related to any other species in our world,” Maussan told the lawmakers, urging them to consider it as a serious topic to discuss. He also stated that DNA testing could further prove that the creatures were from another planet but it was not clear if any accurate testing had occurred yet. Maussen may not be trustworthy since one of his claims on aliens was debunked in 2015 but the new discovery seems different and has a higher possibility of being true but only time will tell.