Cute things to Crochet

10 ideas for the holiday season
Yarn, from Unsplash
  • Snowflake granny square

Granny squares are already pretty cute, but when they’re festive and contain a winter charm, they can make your house that much cozier. Use them as coasters or as part of a big project, no matter what you choose they’re bound to look festive!

• Stockings

Has your family been using the same stockings since you were born? Spice up this holiday season and make personalized ones. It’ll be a fun crafty hangout for you and your family!

• Coffee cup sleeves

The best thing about the holiday season are the holiday coffee flavors. You can crochet a cute, comfy, and reusable coffee sleeve for your hot drinks. This is one of those projects that you can use any pattern for, so go nuts!

• Christmas tree skirt 

If you want a project that’ll consume a bit more of your time, you can crochet a Christmas tree skirt to spruce up your tree and add some spark to the room!

• Crochet ornament 

This is a fun and inexpensive project that can be done for you and all your friends. If you want to go crazy you can decorate your whole tree with them!

• Holiday vest/sweater

Do you want something fun to wear to a Christmas party? Show off your skills and crochet a piece of your outfit! It’s always fun to tell people you made something yourself.

• A stuffed snowman

I only really feel super ‘Christmas-y’ when my surroundings are decorated.  So if you’re like me and want to feel a little bit more into the spirit, crochet little stuffed snowmen and stick them in every corner of your house,  I’m sure it would make you feel a little bit more in the spirit too.

• A beanie

With how the weather has been feeling recently, I have an inkling that we’re going to get some snow this winter season. With snow on the way, you’ll need a cute way to bundle up, and what better way to do so then to crochet your own beanie?

• A christmas tree coaster

In the wintertime, you’ll want to be sipping on warm beverages to help stay snug. Whether that is tea, hot cocoa, or coffee, you’ll need a place to set it while you decorate, and what better than a handmade coaster with a little pattern of a Christmas tree!

• Mittens

Whether you go shopping or are enjoying throwing a snowball or two, your hands are gonna get frigid quick. To stay on top of the latest fashion trends while also staying bundled, make some nice and comfortable mittens to help you stay warm while enjoying a cold winter’s day!