The 7 best Super Bowl commercials of 2024

The 2024 Super Bowl commercials did not disappoint this year’s biggest TV audience. With movie trailers, political campaigns, musical and comedic ads, there was something for everyone. 

1. “Having A Blast”, Mountain Dew

This 30-second spot celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Baja Blast flavor launch that was once exclusively sold at Taco Bell and is now available in stores. The queen of dry humor, Aubrey Plaza, is “having a blast” all the time in this commercial and has a cute reunion with her Parks and Rec costar Nick Offerman. 

1. “Worth Remembering”, Uber Eats 

David Schwimmer and Jennifer Aniston reunite as Ross and Rachel in this Uber Eats commercial where remembering that Uber Eats has everything, you might forget other things going on in your life. Rachel doesn’t remember Ross, Victoria Beckham forgets she was a Spice Girl, and Usher forgets he’s performing at the Halftime show. 

1. “Michael CeraVe”, CeraVe

This comical 30-second spot stars Michael Cera nodding at the jokes online about him owning CeraVe, since his last name is so similar. 

1. “The DunKings”, Dunkin’ Donuts

Dunkin’ Donuts debuted an ad for its new iced coffee drink during the second quarter of the game. Ben Affleck attempts to impress his girlfriend Jennifer Lopez by forming a band called “the Dunkings” with Matt Damon and Tom Brady against the advice of rapper Jack Harlow. Anyone who has seen the plethora of paparazzi photos of Ben Affleck carrying his Dunkin’ Donuts around probably found this ad as funny as I did. 

1. “Wicked” trailer, Universal

Universal Pictures dropped the first trailer of the night, headlining the long-awaited journey to the big screen for the Broadway hit “Wicked.” The movie stars Ariana Grande as Glinda and Cynthia Erivio as Elphaba. 

1. “That T-Mobile Home Internet Feeling”, T-Mobile

This commercial has something for everyone. When their SuperBowl party is ruined by bad home internet, Zach Braff, Donald Faison, and Jason Mamoa sing a parody of “What A Feeling” from Flashdance. Jennifer Beals, who received critical acclaim for her performance as Alexandria Owens in Flashdance, appears at the end of the commercial. 

1. “Born To Play” NFL

In this powerful two-minute commercial from the NFL, a young boy from Ghana realizes that it doesn’t matter where you’re born, if you’re born to play football.